Maapilai Samba Rice
Mapillai Samba - Also known as “Bride Groom Rice”, it is known to energise and strengthen the person who consumes and it increases the immunity levels. The boiled rice variety, derived by steaming the paddy and dehydrating and de-husking help in absorption and retention of nutrients inherent in the said rice.
- Mapillai Samba Rice has a low Glycemic Index and good for diabetes.
- It is rich in fibre content helps easy digestion.
- Improves immunity and stamina and Strengthens muscles and nerves.
- B1 Vitamin content heals the stomach and mouth ulcers.
- Increases hemoglobin content on regular consumption.
- It is a good source of iron and zinc. The presence of pro-anthocyanins in it helps to reduce cholesterol and hyperglycemia.
How to use?
Rinse the rice in water & soak it for a couple of hours. Remove the soaked water. Pour fresh water 4 parts for 1 part of rice and pressure cook for 5 whistles. Cooked rice is ready to eat.
- Preferred to consume like normal rice.
- Suitable for diabetes and weight watchers.