Millet Temple Pulihora
A traditional dish with millets instead of rice, and a combination of spices & condiments, contributing to a unique flavor and taste. It’s ready to cook and delicious.
Other value packs you may like
Kodo Millet, Bengal gram dal, Split black gram, Pepper, Coriander seeds, Dry chilly, Fenugreek, Asafoetida, Turmeric powder, Tamarind powder, Groundnut, Mustard seeds, Sesame seeds and Salt.
How to use?
- 1 - Soaking: Take 1 measure of breakfast mix and 2 measures of water in a container. Add 3 tsp of oil for 50g of mix. Allow it to soak for 20 minutes.
- 2 - Cooking: Pressure cook the soaked mixture with water for 1 whistle and reduce stove to low flame and slow cook for 5 minutes and switch off.
- 3 - Once the pressure is released, remove the content and spread it in the plate for cooling for 15 minutes. Add curry leaves and serve for tasty pulihora. You can add ghee if required.
- Microwave method - Follow the step 1 for soaking as mentioned above. Place the container in a microwave and cook in high for 5 minutes. Then, remove the content and spread it in the plate for cooling for 15 minutes. Add curry leaves and serve.
- Benefits of eating millet food
- Millets are nutritious, easily digestible.
- Millet contains bundles of vitamins and minerals.
- Millet has complex carbohydrates providing the good energy source.
- Manages appetite for a longer duration of time.
- Millet Recipes are simple, healthy and nutritious food for breakfast or lunch.
- They are ready to cook and delicious.