Ammae multigrain pongal is a traditional dish with a twist of ingredients chosen casefully to suit the present day requirements for healthy breakfast.
Other value packs you may like
Little millet (sama), Wheat rava, Oats, Green gram (moong dal), Pepper, Cumin seeds, Asafoetida, Salt
How to use?
- 1: Soaking: Take 1 measure of breakfast mix and 3 measures of water in a container. Allow it to soak for 15 minutes.
- 2: Cooking: Pressure cook the soaked mixture with water for 1 whistle and reduce stove to low flame and slow cook for 10 minutes and switch off.
- 3: Once the pressure is released, remove the content and add required ghee to the mixture and serve for tasty breakfast.
- Millets are nutritious, easily digestible.
- Millet contains bundles of vitamins and minerals.
- Millet has complex carbohydrates providing the good energy source.
- Manages appetite for a longer duration of time.
- Millet Recipes are simple, healthy and nutritious food for breakfast or lunch.
- They are ready to cook and delicious.