Sprouted Ragi with Raw Banana
Ragi Banana, a combination of Finger millet (Ragi) with banana powder has the inherent benefits of the finger millet. Proteins, energy and the weight gain feature of banana, aims to help the children nutritionally. It's a fact that sprouting increases the nutritional value by leaps and bounds, in the process boosts vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Ragi or Finger Millet, often dubbed as a poor man’s diet. It is all you need on a busy day to meet your fibre, calcium and all other nutrition needs. It is also a good source potassium and iron which is valuable in improving health. Ragi Banana does not contain preservatives or chemicals.
Other value packs you may like
- Ragi, Gluten free millet, widely used, rich in various nutrients.
- Germination and sprouting reduces anti-nutrients and doubles nutrients levels.
- Ragi improves Hemoglobin status and Sprouting it also improves absorption level and digestion.
- Rich source of Calcium, Iron & Vitamin D, needed for growing children and women.
- Antioxidant property of ragi helps to fight various chronic diseases.
- Rich in amino acids like lysine, methionine which are important for human health and growth.
Finger Millet (Ragi) & Raw banana (kannankaya)
How to use?
- Ideal for infants/babies from 6 months and above.
- instant Porridge can be cooked in less than 5 minutes.
- Shelf life is 9 months from Mfd. Made only with grains, all natural.